Saturday, August 23, 2014

When the going gets tough, the Tough takes a Coffee break.

A Reel of Coffee Quotes

Depresso: the feeling you get when you run out of coffee.
A day without Coffee is like something without something.
Oh Coffee, how I love thee.
To drink is human, to drink Coffee is Divine.
Given enough Coffee, I could rule the world.
Coffee and Love taste best when Hot.
Dear Coffee, I am writing to tell you that I love you.
Coffee is the solution, who cares what the question is.
Insomnia builds character.
Drink your Coffee, it's chaos out there!
I think, therefore I had Coffee.
Coffee made me do it.
The eyelids go up when the Coffee goes down.
Coffee, it’s really rather lovely.
Coffee, nectar of the gods.
Never underestimate the importance of being properly caffeinated.
I may not cry over spilled milk, but I’ll lose my mind over spilled Coffee.
Let’s get some Coffee so we can be hyper-aware of how little we’re going to get done today.