Saturday, September 13, 2014

Benefits From Caffeine Intake

http://dubaicoffeeshops.blogspot.ae/
I am into coffee. Please don't ask, WHY? The usual number of my coffee intake is around three to five mugs daily. Every day, I prep a mug after shower, sipping the caffeinated delight while preppin' up to work. I don't actually drink to wake the still-sleepy-me up but it is just part of the system already; where you feel incomplete without it, you know that feeling? Then, when I reached office, I again prepare for another mug so I could sip my way to doing the morning routine. The third sipping happens every before or after lunch time, in anticipation for the upcoming circadian dip. The fourth sipping pleasure is made either at around four to five o'clock; that moment when you just want a hot beverage and coffee comes to mind automatically. And, the fifth, sixth or seventh brew lands on my hand depending on the mode of that time being. Like when I feel burying myself into a book, or accompany myself with anime/cartoons or hilarious actors; expect the presence of caffeine as well.

My mom and friends have been telling to cut myself a little from caffeine. And, I did try. A hundred times. And, always; as often as I deprived me; found myself back onto making mugs of bitter-sweet-black delight. What worries them surely is the effect of too much caffeine in me, already. It could be bad, they thought. I did think too, but I just brushed it off my mind. However, as I collect websites that blog about caffeine on coffee, I found positive results in taking pleasure on coffee. Good news, eh! YEY!

So, here are just some of the benefits of drinking coffee!

IT MAKES YOU HAPPIER
Coffee is Happiness, it is! Seriously? Yes. Seriously. According to a study, Sweetened Beverages, Coffee and Tea in relation to Depression Among Older US Adults, caffeine intakes lower the risk of suffering from depression.

IT WAKES YOUR BRAIN UP    
Yes. Caffeine will give your brain the boost it needs when it is in a calm or sleepy state. Michael Lemonick; a big-coffee drinker from TIME Magazine, said "It allows you to use the brain power you have in a much more efficient and focused way." Read here for more, A Smart Way To Start Your Day.

IT MAKES YOU HEALTHIER  
And, another YES. As to research, coffee drinkers limit their risk to Develop Skin Cancer, reduces the chances to Type 2-Diabetes and prevents your mind from giving in to Alzheimer. Read here for more on, Caffeine on Skin Cancer, Caffeine on Type 2-Diabetes, Caffeine on Alzheimer.

These truly justify the big-coffee-drinker in me! Now, with just these three major benefits, are you not to woo coffee yet?